Designed to be installed where door knob would make contact with wall.
Easy to install.
Material : Rubber
Colors: Black, Brick, Aqua
Dimensions (Dia. x H): 0.9 x 0.4 in | 22 x 10mm
1. Position and align wall stop between wall and door knob.
2. Mark with pencil where screw of wall stop touches wall.
3. Drill 5/16" hole at pencil mark when using standard anchor or drill 3/8” hole at pencil mark when using toggle anchor.
4. Insert anchor through drilled hole and tap flush to wall.
5. Secure stop to wall by tightening screw through rubber bumper.
All orders ship from our US warehouse within 24 hours on business days.
The main carrier we use for shipping is the United States Postal Service. We provide Priority, First Class and Ground options. If you require expedited shipping, please contact us at ABH@accentbuildershardware.com to make arrangements.
We are able to offer FedEx and UPS as alternatives upon request. Please be advised that shipping rates shown on checkout are for USPS and are subject to change if using another carrier.