Rubber Trim Swing Arm Door Guard - Box of 5
Zinc alloy construction with rubber trim.
Includes installation screws.
Material: Zinc Alloy, Rubber
Finish: Polished Chrome
Case/Pack: 5 Pieces
Dimensions (L x W): 5.7 x 2.6 in | 145 x 66 mm
1. Select height to install door guard and place a light pencil mark on the edge of the door near the opening.
2. Use level as a straight edge to make a line about 3 inches long. Extend the line horizontally onto the door jamb.
3. Measure a distance of 3/8 inch from the edge of the door jamb and away from the door. Place a light mark at this location.
4. Position the bottom of the base attached to the large hinged loop side on the door guard on the horizontal line. Place the side of the base closest to the door on the 3/8-inch mark.
5. Mark the screw holes opening in the base onto the door jamb and create pilot holes.
6. Secure base back onto jamb with screws.
7. Measure a distance of 7/8 inch from the edge of the loop base onto the door. Place a light pencil mark on the door at the 7/8-inch distance.
8. Position the bottom of the base attached to the post side of the swing door guard along the horizontal line. Make sure the edge of the base lines up with the 7/8-inch mark you made on the door.
9. Mark the screw hole openings on the door and create pilot holes.
10. Secure the post side of the swing door guard to the back of the door with screws.
All orders ship from our US warehouse within 24 hours on business days.
The main carrier we use for shipping is the United States Postal Service. We provide Priority, First Class and Ground options. If you require expedited shipping, please contact us at ABH@accentbuildershardware.com to make arrangements.
We are able to offer FedEx and UPS as alternatives upon request. Please be advised that shipping rates shown on checkout are for USPS and are subject to change if using another carrier.
If you are placing a bulk order, please contact us at ABH@accentbuildershardware.com to request pricing and shipping information.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using First Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be.